Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A New Look

From this day forward my blog will take on a new look. Instead of posting snarky narcissistic ramblings, I will focus on a variety of topics to further my career in writing. Professional writers say in order to be a good writer, you have to write, consistently. Therefore, I am challenging myself to write a blog post every day for at least 50 days.

Where will all the words come from? I’ve written 500 word children’s picture books. I’ve written short stories under 1,000 words. I’ve written 300 word blogs about my warped view on events in my life. I’ve written newsletter articles, and even have a column in the “Arizona Authors Association” newsletter, complete with a little avatar of myself. And, some day I will be publishing a novel, which could be 10,000 words or more. Yikes. Where are all those words going to come from? Therefore, I must practice writing.

One of my goals for this new blog look is to gain more than 4 followers. I thank my family for following me, but I must branch out into the big wide world if I am to be discovered, and people will want to buy my books.


So stay tuned and read on. Let me know how I’m doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment