Friday, April 20, 2018

Zip Lining




Zip lining over the Costa Rica canopy is by far the bravest thing I've ever done. At age 66, I didn't really have any extreme sports under my belt. No sky diving, no bungie cord jumping, no scuba diving, no climbing Mt. McKinley.

However, I have slalom water skied, but, hey, everybody does that, right? I did it at age 60 and am fairly proud of that! And the closest I've ever come to scuba diving is snorkeling in the Caribbean, which gave me motion sickness. I guess there's time to sky dive in the new indoor facility that opened in Scottsdale, but I've heard weird bodily functions occur while doing that - like snot flying out of your nose and getting stuck in your eyelashes.

To prove my zip lining experience, here is a video someone took of the Arizona chicks coming in for a landing. I'm the slow one in the blue shirt:




You can read more about my visit to Costa Rica here.






No comments:

Post a Comment