Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Google Won't Like That


I'm a guest blogger on the Phoenix Publishing and Book Marketing Facebook page, and contribute my blog the 22nd of every month. I had been posting the same blog on A-View-From-My-Window; however, a marketing guru mentioned to me that blogs should only be posted on one site because Google doesn't like it. What?? Google used to be a mere noun (Check Google for more information.), then it became a verb (I'll Google that for you.), but now it has become an emotional entity (Google doesn't like that.).

When I think of Google and Facebook I envision a room the size of an empty Costco warehouse filled with millennials sitting on their beanbags holding Apple laptops and listening buds hanging from their ears. They are each assigned a segment of society that they make dance like puppets on their computer screens while they compute algorithms to control their behavior.

And, Google probably won't like the image I'm using so will be shut down, handcuffed, and hauled off to Google jail. (Hmmm, now it's an adjective.)

Anyway, instead of posting my same blog in two different places, I will just supply a link on my Window blog. I'm kind of lazy that way.

Happy Googling.

No comments:

Post a Comment